We have shortlisted the top very best beaches in the country to assist you in making the right choice while planning your next vacation.
So pack your waterproof beach totes and make an informed choice. The countdown begins with an island beach in South Carolina; the Beachwalker Park. Often known as a beachcomber’s paradise, the Beachwalker Park stretches over 11 miles of sand and it’s the perfect place for visitors that enjoy activities outdoors. Canoeing and kayaking are the two favorite local activities in the inlets.
- Moving on to 9, we have the Coronado Beach in San Diego, California. This Californian beach is known for its beauty and its tropical feel. Regardless of the Pacific Ocean being cold, the waters on the Coronado Beach are always comfortably warm and the sparkling white sand on the coast makes for a sight your mind won’t soon forget.
- At 8, we have the Hapuna Beach State Park located in Big Island, Hawaii. If you’re looking for snorkeling or scuba diving, Hapuna Beach is your place to be. Moreover, with its crystal clear waters and its immaculate white sand, this beach is a sight for sore eyes. It is also one of those beaches that are affordable and offer great fun for a little cash. So if you’re on a tight budget, Hapuna Beach is the best choice for you.
- 7 is a spot for Florida. Caladesi Island State Park is one of the most peaceful beaches you’ll find in this list. If you’re looking to relax and unwind, Caladesi provides you with a secluded and serene environment with its calming, green waters and soft sand. Fill up your beach bag with seashells or just sit back and enjoy the view of nesting birds, Caladesi is a salve for tired souls.
- At 6, the Lighthouse Beach in Buston, North Carolina offers the best surfing experience as well as body, skim and kite-boarding opportunities. The beach is actually famous for being the place where the Wright Brothers took their first airplane flight. It’s known as one of the most versatile beaches of the country and offers an activity for every type of beachgoer.
- We move to Massachusetts for our 5. The Coast Guard Beach located in Cape Cod offers good opportunities for surfing and quick dips because the water is cold and not suitable for proper swimming. Bicycle rides along the coast are a commonly loved activity.
- The 4 spot is taken by the Cooper’s Beach in Southampton, New York. The beach’s width goes up to hundreds of yards and it is a very popular must visit for people in the city during the summers. The beach is peaceful and has valuable facilities like clean restrooms and an almost luxurious snack bar.
- The 3rd best beach in the country is Grayton Beach State Park in Florida. This is a versatile beach that offers an opportunity for almost very possible beach activity along with breathtaking sunsets and sunrises. Hiking, fishing, bicycling, kayaking you name it, Grayton Beach Park has it all. Live music and fresh food is another feature that makes the park standout.
- At 2, we have the Ocracoke Lifeguard Beach on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. This beach is one of the most secluded beaches and offers great opportunity for surfers to try out their skills in the shallow waters that don’t turn deep for yards. The huge land area and a limited population also allow for beachgoer to enjoy in their own spaces and help unwind and soothe a stressed mind.
- Perhaps, the best beach in the entire country, also widely known as Paradise, the Kapalua Bay Beach in Maui, Hawaii tops our list. The crystal-clear waters allow for a swimming and snorkeling experience you are sure to never experience in your life ever. The beautiful biodiversity in the waters make you never want to leave. The silky sand with the cool breezy air make for an experience of a lifetime.